Experiencing Covid-19 in Cambodia - Episode 2

Actually I had been to Cambodia three times before 2019. First one was for volunteering in Siem Reap. Second and third ones were for traveling in Siem Reap. so, As you can see,  I had never gone to Phnom Penh before 2019. That didn't mean I was not curious of Phnom Penh, I honestly wanted to visit the capital of Cambodia so much because I wanted to visit Toul Sleng genocide museum. I studied about International relationships between South East Asia and Japan when I was university students. And Cambodia was the one of my research subject. Thus knowing Toul Sleng genocide was in the cause of nature.
So now, I am in Phnom Penh. I can go Toul Sleng whenever I want. I thought I should go there while my mother in low is in Phnom Penh! So me and my husband decided to take her to Toul Sleng museum. It is good to know visited country's history even though it gets you thinking.
We went to the Greek restraint before going to Toul Sleng museum. I wore camisole dress. I suddenly realised that I should cover shoulders. Because showing shoulders is not appropriate at all. So we went to the Russian market to collect in-need, something like it is covered my shoulders.  I found cute Cambodian T-shirt for suveiour then I got it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ticket to Cambodia

Experiencing Covid-19 in Cambodia - Episode 1